The course has no prerequisites and is open to anyone who wants to know some basic elements about the Internet of Things.
What will you find out?
- What is IoT and what are the devices that can be considered as key elements of IoT.
- What are IoT features, like Connectivity, Sensing, Active Engagements, Scale, Dynamic Nature, Intelligence, Energy, Safety, Integration.
- Examples of current IoT applications in areas such as Automotive, Smart Cities, Health, and Logistics.
- The security implications of IoT components on personal privacy and the possible vulnerabilities of the devices used by any of us.
- What is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and what are its characteristics
- How Blockchain technology fits into the security of IoT data and how it helps secure that data.
- The IOTA usecase presented in a detailed manner